BCE’s Strategy practice offers a range of advisory, strategic planning process, and strategy development services for clients across industries. We support lower middle market to global firms grappling with core and adjacent growth, technology investment, acquisition, people and supplier management, brand, and GTM issues. The goal of our strategy engagements is to develop actionable and measurable plans our clients can execute.
Our strategy engagements are staffed with senior leadership from relevant Industry verticals with the experience and ability to assist clients with complex strategic decisions. We do not depend on our clients to supply the data that drives strategic analysis: Our internal Market Insights capability can provide our senior leaders and our clients access to unbiased market thought and opinion. This allows us to avoid any client biases when we forecast markets, assess customers, and analyze competitive landscapes. These research tools can access B2B and B2C market participants via direct conversation and/or survey. Additionally, this ability to have direct interaction with a broad range of market participants can allow us to market-vet and test the strategies and associated tactics to make sure each is achievable.
- Corporate & Business Unit Strategy: BCE uses a variety of analytical tools and strategic frameworks to assist clients with the development of actionable and measurable strategies. We have deep experience with growth strategy development tied to P&L centers.
- Growth strategy: When faced with significant growth objectives, business leaders need focused, practical plans to drive smart investments. BCE works with clients to consider the range of organic and inorganic options to drive growth in core and adjacent markets. Our approach is grounded in detailed, custom market insights, and focuses on identifying the lowest risk ways for clients to meet or exceed their growth objectives.
- Market entry strategy development: There’s a lot to think about when preparing to serve a new customer or market segment there’s a lot to know. From decisions on whether to build, buy, or partner, to tactical market entry plans, BCE helps clients understand new customers, channels, and competitive environments, align their value proposition, define their right to win, and prioritize opportunities to rapid penetrate new market segments.
- Strategy audit: We apply unbiased, independent, experienced eyes to review the foundations of client strategies, identify weaknesses in key assumptions, and flag strategic risks (and opportunities) that may have gone unnoticed. By digging into the underlying assumptions that drove strategic decisions, BCE vets, refines, and strengthens our clients’ plans to increase confidence in the strategic roadmap.
- Strategic planning facilitation: A great strategic plan begins by bringing together great minds. Our leadership team has extensive experience working with business leaders throughout the planning process – from defining a vision and objectives, to drawing out insights and hypotheses, to challenging assumptions, BCE facilitation process ensures that clients consider their full range of strategic options.
- Strategic planning process development: Whether starting from scratch or refining an existing process, BCE’s leadership can leverage best practices from hundreds of engagements across hundreds of organizations to design a repeatable, scalable strategic planning process that’s right for your organization.
- Operational strategy: We work with functional leaders to develop resource allocation plans so that the client’s organization can most effectively and efficiently hit revenue and margin targets. This work can cover everything from internal infrastructure to production.
Contact us today to learn how BCE’s Strategy practice can best support your team’s needs.
Learn more about what makes BCE different.